T’was the day before Thanksgiving and everyone was awake,
we just started cleaning and then we started to bake!
November Thankfulness #12
It’s the day before thanksgiving and I’m just in a mood of overall thankfulness. While there’s always things to juggle and think about, today is a day I’m reminded to BE and be grateful. Overall grateful and appreciative. I’m thankful…
- I have a job/career I enjoy AND I had the day off of work today.
- It’s a beautiful sunny day, and warm enough on a Midwest November day to be outside! Win win.
- Domestically I feel like I dominated the world through completing some of my ‘basic’ checklists, including some laundry, dishes, cleaning, (and today included baking).
- My Christmas song list on Pandora is on repeat 24/7. Thank you, Michael Buble and Jim Brickman.
- For a house (even if it needs cleaning)
- Despite the slew of doctors/healthcare appointments I’ve had recently, I have a clean bill of health.
- That I have the ability to have a dishwasher. Doing dishes is not always my favorite thing to do and I’m appreciative that I have one. I realize not everyone has a dishwasher.
- For the joy of baking, even if it’s brownies from a box. With sprinkles.
- For my husband and children. I love them sooooo much.
Tomorrow I’ll be posting about Thanksgiving. See you tomorrow!